- 1. AOA Conservation Demonstration Site
- 52 acres in Good Hope Township. Partly private land, Demonstration Site owned by AOA with adjacent conservation easements.
- 2. Mercer Woods
- 116 acres in Good Hope Township, Hocking County, and Berne Township, Fairfield County. Recently donated to the AOA. Includes the AOA office.
- 3. Bison Hollow Preserve
- 220 acres in Benton Township, Hocking County, and in Jackson Township Vinton County, bordering the south end of Ash Cave. Visitation by permit only.
- 4. Kleinmaier State Nature Preserve
- 32 acres in Berne Township, a component of Rhododendron Grove State Nature Preserve. Visitation by permit only.
- 5. Trimble Township Community Forest
- 1200 acres in Trimble Township, former Sunday Creek Coal Company lands, largely surrounded by O'Dowd Wildlife Area.
- 6. Sickles Preserve
- 70 acres in Waterloo Township, largely surrounded by Zaleski State Forest.
- 7. Earthtouch Preserve
- Also known as Niches. 326 acres in Elk Township.
- 8. Cackley Swamp Preserve
- 275 acres, bordering Cooper Hollow Wildlife Area.
- 9. Bartley Preserve
- 112 acres in Circleville Township.
- 10. Waterloo Wildlife Research Station
- 2667 acres total, but AOA assistance with 945 acres in Waterloo Township, Athens County